For approved members only.
If you are interested in becoming a member, we encourage you to visit the SaskCulture website and fill out an application form.
Voting membership is open to:
- that offer provincial program delivery;
- that meet the performance criteria of SaskCulture's Cultural Policy;
- non-profit corporations or co-operatives that have primarily cultural objectives;
- unions and professional associations that have primarily cultural objectives;
- boards, agencies or corporations, with primarily cultural objectives, that exist by specific legislation and are arms-length from government.
- that are non-profit organizations recognized by the Saskatchewan Lotteries Trust Fund for Sport, Culture and Recreation; and
- that facilitate the delivery of cultural activities, as well as sport and recreation, in communities throughout Saskatchewan.
Non-voting membership is open to:
1. Organizations or corporations:
- that have primarily cultural objectives; and/or
- that contribute to the course of Saskatchewan’s culture; and
- that have a commitment to the development and involvement of volunteers and/or communities.
Individual members are Saskatchewan citizens who support the work of SaskCulture and stay connected to cultural issues through the cultural network.
The SaskCulture membership year is August 1st to July 31st.