Voting membership is open to:
- that offer provincial program delivery;
- that meet the performance criteria of SaskCulture's Cultural Policy;
- non-profit corporations or co-operatives that have primarily cultural objectives;
- unions and professional associations that have primarily cultural objectives;
- boards, agencies or corporations, with primarily cultural objectives, that exist by specific legislation and are arms-length from government.
- that are non-profit organizations recognized by the Saskatchewan Lotteries Trust Fund for Sport, Culture and Recreation; and
- that facilitate the delivery of cultural activities, as well as sport and recreation, in communities throughout Saskatchewan.